You may have questions about the future of the Affordable Care Act, and your ability to enroll in quality health coverage and save on cost.
Open enrollment isn’t over. Plan options are in place for 2017, and the deadline to enroll via healthcare.gov is January 31st.
Once you select a plan and pay the first premium, you are in a contractual relationship with your insurer and you can use your coverage so long as you continue to pay your premiums.
Free, local help is available. Don’t wait. Get enrolled today. For help please call 888-998-4646.
- You can get in-person help through Navigators here in South Carolina, for more information call:
- The Beaufort Black Chamber of Commerce phone: (843) 479-4226
- The Palmetto Project Toll Free phone: 1-888-998-4646
- Get more information about how insurance works at HealthCare.gov.
- Local help: Click here https://localhelp.healthcare.gov/ then enter your zip code.
- A special section has been added to HealthCare.gov, here you can see all the plans and premiums in South Carolina without creating an account: www.healthcare.gov/find-
- You can also call the Health Insurance Marketplace Call Center at 1-800-318-2596 and speak with a real person 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. TTY users should call 1-855-889-4325.
Head over to our South Carolina Healthcare Voices Blog where you can find helpful information and fact sheets!